Interior Design Services
Our aim is to make the experience of designing your country home an effortless and enjoyable one. The way we approach our projects is to focus on making the interior design experience collaborative and engaging, ensuring our clients feel involved at every step of the way.
Our fully bespoke interior design service is typically based around four key stages:
Our country house interior design service starts with a no obligation meeting either at your home or at our relaxed studio in the Sussex countryside. We will then outline a written proposal for work, a transparent budget and timescales. On appointment, we take a more detailed interior design brief and measure your country home to plan each space effectively.
This is typically illustrated through mood boards, inspirational images, sketches and samples – showing colour, pattern, texture and finishes. The meetings are relaxed, informal and fun. Once you are confident with the overall direction, we then develop it into more detailed interior designs.
- Sample boards with fabrics, hard finishes, paint and flooring
- A presentation with furniture, lighting and accessory options
- To scale layouts for furniture – advising on the optimal arrangements for your space, with detailed working drawings
- Lighting plans – considering both the practical elements, as well as lighting that creates atmosphere or accentuates features in your home
- Computer-generated visuals – to help you visualise what the finished result will look like
- Bespoke furniture and joinery – made to measure furniture to meet a specific need (such as an awkward space) or a show stopping piece that is totally unique
- Development of specifications – for contractors to work to (builders, decorators, plumbers, curtain & cushion makers)
- A detailed budget – a full breakdown to allow you to decide which items to proceed with
Once the design and budget has been signed off we procure all furniture, upholstery, curtains, accessories and soft furnishings. We co-ordinate all the deliveries and ensure they are installed perfectly. We draw on an extensive network of specialist suppliers and the best craftsmen who we know and trust.
We prepare specifications of work for suppliers to price, assist in selecting suppliers, drive the project schedule and regularly attend site visits. Interior design projects are meticulously planned for, with every possibility considered.
If you would like help designing your country home, please get in touch with Lisa to discuss your needs.